I have experienced a bout of writer's block today. I had been looking over my notes from Days 57 through 63 and rereading sections of the book, but I couldn't seem to formulate a simple thought let alone something that might be vaguely inspirational, informational or ... Nothing. I've got nothing! Since the left side of my brain appeared to be malfunctioning when I was ready to write, I turned to a right-brain project that I started last week. And, I finished it!
I hope my digital art piece inspired by The Apostles Creed makes up for my lack of words this week!
Mark Your Calendars!
August 30, 2011 at 9:30 am – St. Philip's Women's Brunch
September 13, 2011 – Fall Semester Women's Bible Study Begins
There will be more details coming on both very soon!
I'm praying that you all are well and have been enjoying the summer.
{Credits} Art from the Heart, a collaborative kit by the Digiridoo Scraps Design Team; Morning Bloom by Dana's Footprint Designs and Mad Genius Designs; Art Journal Elements by Sarah Barber Designs; Amethyst Charm by Lou Cee Creations; Things Girls Like by Chocolate Geranium Designs; Tranquility, a collaborative kit by the Digiridoo Scraps Design Team; Circle of Friends, a collaborative kit by the Digiridoo Scraps Design Team; Hopes and Dreams, Twitterpated and Creative Motives by Dee Bee Designs; Monday's Child by Fiddlette Designs; Amazing Life and Alpha Mess by Kristen; Serene by Just Jaimee; Joy of Mary by artgeek707; Fragile Globe by kayaksailor
{Fonts} Artistamp Medium, Angelina, Pea Paula Pepin, Berylium, Orial and MTF Chubb

No comments:
Post a Comment